Hedgehogs and Snow Cones

I’ve been making a ton of trips to Zilker lately. It’s one of the locations for boot camp, and I have been trying to take Kip down there as often as I can. If I’m not heading to Zilker, I’m still heading up and down Lamar almost every day it seems. But I’m trying not […]

Read More

spring (summer?) fun

If you live in the South, you can probably relate to the lack of seasons we have in Texas. Basically we have winter 25% of the year and summer the other 75%. So though I’d like to say I’ve been having some spring time fun, I know the perfect weather won’t be here for long. […]

Read More