Welcome to wonderland sam, where I hope you’ll find inspiration for living an intentional, creative, and healthy life through style, travel, and wellness.
Why the name? Oh, only because I have had a slight
fascination obsession with Alice in Wonderland since I can remember, and I got to fully realize my lifelong dream of playing Alice in college. Oh yeah, I’m an actress.
Here’s the brief “tell me about yourself”. I was born in Japan (military brat) and finally settled in the good ol’
country state of Texas. I studied theatre at The University of Texas and eventually made the move out west with my husband and the cutest dog in the world (totally not subjective). So, here I am – navigating this thing we call our 20’s and trying new things along the way. Probably drinking too much coffee and eating too many slices of pizza.
I use my wardrobe as a creative outlet, try to travel as much as I can, and focus on taking care of myself – both mind and body, all while helping build a community of inspiring women. You’ll find all of that around here plus the occasional DIY and (hopefully) pretty pictures.
Need somewhere to start? Some of my most popular posts:
- real life girl boss : jennifer yee
- valentine’s outfits through the decades
- a book review : chasing slow
- 7 ways to make fitness a priority
- one piece, five outfits
- In another life, I’d be a CIA agent.
- If I could only choose one dessert to eat forever, it would hands down be chocolate chip cookies.
- I cannot for the life of me blow a bubble (gum) or whistle.
- I am a huge Christmas fanatic, and I will not apologize for it.
- I have a (not so secret) love of dance. Specimens 1 and 2. I even once got to perform with Weird Al onstage.
- I uphold honesty above everything else (sometimes that gets me into trouble).
- If I had to describe myself in three characters – it’d be some combination of Monica Geller, Anne of Green Gables, and April Ludgate. I’m full of contradictions.
Want to know more? Meet up for coffee or help me scour a flea market? Shoot me a line here or email email@example.com.