The past couple of months have felt a little unreal, haven’t they? Tensions are high, decisions are being made that feel outside of our control, and most everyone is in a general state of WTF. On Monday my anxiety was hitting me at an almost all time high, and I’m sure what’s going on in our country right now was a contributing factor, amongst other things.
Nevertheless, I’m trying to take deep breaths and focus on what I can control. Watching beautiful films and reading inspiring interviews doesn’t hurt either. Sometimes we need to be reminded that regardless of the ugly and the sadness that exists in our world, there is still a lot of good.
So, here are some links to boost your happy as we end the work week. We don’t have any grand plans this weekend, but I’m hoping to make it outdoors again because this hike was everything I needed last Saturday.
- The most perfect announcement the world didn’t know we needed.
- Let’s stop putting people into boxes.
- 81 cents in the bank.
- One of the best memes I’ve ever seen.
- When some good binge watching is the answer.
- A real solution to a real problem.
- Real Life Girl Bosses kicking ass and taking names.