The changing of the seasons always comes at the exact right time for me – I think it was planned that way. So I’m savoring these last few weeks of summer’s sun and long days before autumn greets us.
I made an unofficial guide to the summer, but I love nothing if not a good list, so here are some more plans I hope to squeeze in before September 23rd:
- paddle board in the marina
- watch a movie under the stars at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- see the stars at Griffith Observatory
- hit up a carnival
- picnic at the Hollywood Bowl
- sip cocktails by the pool
- listen to a free twilight concert at the Santa Monica Pier
- take Kipling to the dog beach
- visit the zoo
- scour a flea market
Summer is the best, isn’t it? But so is fall and winter and Christmas and HOLY COW, life can be amazing.