The Adventures of a Shy Girl nominated me for my very first award in this here blogosphere…the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”! I am grateful that anyone (besides my mother) even reads my little corner of the internet and even more humbled that someone finds it inspiring. So thank you again, Shy Girl. 😉
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting (you’ll have to be the judge of that) things about me:
1. I was born in Japan.
2. I can’t whistle, blow a bubble, or roll my tongue.
3. My absolute favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies.
4. I have a crazy obsession with Alice in Wonderland, owls, and my dog.
5. I wish I still believed in Santa Claus.
If When I make it big, my first investment will be a personal masseuse.
7. I’ve attended 10 different schools in my lifetime.
The 15 inspiring blogs I have nominated:
(In no particular order)
11. Oana Befort
13. The Middle Mim
15. Young House Love
All of these bloggers get stuff done. They find the beauty in life. Those with children seem to raise them wonderfully. All inspiring in so many ways.