Fettucine Alfredo (from my Better Homes and Gardens cookbook)
*8 ounces fettuccine
*2 tbsp butter
*1 cup whipping cream
*1/2 tsp salt
*1/8 tsp ground black pepper
*1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook the pasta.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan and add cream, salt, and pepper. Bring to boil, reduce heat, and boil for 3-5 minutes (until mix thickens).
3. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Add to drained pasta.
*one package cherry tomatoes
*salt and pepper
I don’t have an exact recipe for this, but basically I did the following:
1. Slice cherry tomatoes into fourths. Chop up a handful of basil (about 10-12 leaves). Mix in a bowl with a couple cloves of minced garlic, about 1/8 to 1/4 cup of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Slice a loaf of french bread in half. Brush with olive oil and broil for 3 minutes.
3. Cut loaf into 2-3 inch pieces, add bruschetta on top of each slice, and enjoy!
Ta-da! A quick and easy weeknight dinner. I’m sure I’ll be making this again soon!