My summer bucket list served me so well these past few months, I decided to continue throughout the fall. But instead of a bucket list, I have created a manifesto. It seems all the more powerful by saying “I WILL”.
my fall manifesto
1) I will finish my Project Life album.
2) I will bake pumpkin bread.
3) I will go on a picnic.
4) I will read six books.
5) I will bake a pie.
6) I will have a game night.
7) I will watch Orange is the New Black.
8) I will carve a pumpkin.
9) I will learn some basic sewing skills.
10) I will cook more.
11) I will make a trip to San Diego.
12) I will get back into the gym.
13) I will make chocolate, caramel apples.
14) I will go on walks with my husband.
15) I will use our crock-pot.
16) I will plant more flowers.
17) I will wash my face at night.
18) I will organize.
19) I will go on bike rides.
20) I will get my splits back.
21) I will visit Griffith Observatory.
22) I will be grateful.
23) I will make pesto.
24) I will go fruit picking.
25) I will create a pizza from scratch.
26) I will use my film camera.
27) I will bake homemade pretzels.
28) I will take a family photo.
29) I will dry clean my coats.
30) I will make a wreath.
31) I will make a book of my photography.
32) I will be proactive.
33) I will check in with friends and family.
34) I will submit to theatrical agents.
35) I will keep a clean home.
Summer was just wonderful, but I’m excited about fall and all the changes it brings, especially the holiday season. I’ll work on this list through Thanksgiving, so I have a bit of time. Any goals you want to accomplish this fall? Leave a link to your list if you have one! 🙂